Pro- Life Endorsed Candidates for Omaha Mayor and City Council
Franklin T. Thompson
Sub District 8 Mark Walenz
Sub District 9 Rebecca Barrientos-Patlan
40 Days for Life
Since the 40 Days for Life campaign started a few years ago, they have counted 7,000 babies saved because of the prayer support outside of abortion clinics!
In the Omaha area many churches have participated in this prayerful, effective witness to mothers contemplating the abortion of her child.
Although this happens during Lent and again in the fall, a prayerful witness is ALWAYS needed throughout the year. Please think about donating an hour a week – for the LIFE of a child.
Click on the EVENT NAME to read more information about it.
Sorry, there aren’t any upcoming gigs right now. Check back soon!
We have used billboards to get our message of the importance of life to Nebraskans the last few years.
Before that we listed all the names in a full-page ad in the Omaha World Herald and we will do it again this year. The Sunday OWH goes across Nebraska and it is a way that we show pro-life strength.
It is a wonderful opportunity for you to honor your own mother publicly. Please let us know if it is to be in the “Memorial” section for deceased moms. Each donor can use up to 27 typed spaces. Please use the form with this newsletter.
Will YOUR NAME be included?
2013 PAC Questionnaire
Sent to all 67 Mayoral and City Council Candidates
March 23rd, 2013
1. Yes ___ No___ Are you publicly and personally against all abortions, all euthanasia (i.e. “assisted suicide, “mercy killing”), all artificial formation of human life outside the womb for the purpose of cloning or fertility treatment, and any offenses against human life?
2. Yes ___ No___ Do you believe that at the moment of either natural or artificial fertilization there is a living, unique and unrepeatable human being present in either the womb or in-vitro (in a test tube or Petri dish)?
3. Yes ___ No___ Is it permissible to abort deformed or diseased babies?
4. Yes ___ No___ Is it permissible to directly and intentionally abort an unborn baby to “save” the life of a mother despite the fact that directly and intentionally killing an unborn baby has never “saved” the life of the mother?
5. Yes ___ No___ Would you support an effort that would definitively protect all life from fertilization to natural and unaided death?
6. Yes ___ No___ Have you ever received money from any group of PAC that supports abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide or any other life-offending group?
7. Yes ___ No___ Do you oppose the existence of all facilities that perform chemical and surgical abortion?
8. Yes ___ No___ Will you work personally and politically to end the trafficking of all baby parts obtained from research and abortion?
9. Yes ___ No___ Will you work to protect the rights of pro-life advocates as they demonstrate peaceably and legally against all abortion providers, nurses, advocates, judges and others who promote abortion and euthanasia?
10. Yes ___ No___ Will you support and endorse legislation that provides conscience protection to health-care providers so they are free from statutory and regulatory mandates that would otherwise require them to provide, participate in or make referral for services that conflict with their moral values?
11. Yes ___ No___ Will you support legislation that removes the current Federal mandate that forces nearly every healthcare plan in the country to include “free” coverage of abortifacient, birth control and sterilization as well as education and counseling on these “preventative services”?
2012 NUFL ENDORSED CANDIDATES
The Nebraskans United for Life PAC sent questionnaires to ALL CANDIDATES seeking election in Nebraska. A candidate must be 100 percent pro-life in order to be endorsed by NUFL. There is NO acceptable reason for an abortion. Human life is precious from conception until natural death – including embryos, destroyed for stem cell research. Check our website for updates or call Nebraskans United for Life.