PAC QUESTIONNAIRE 2009
1. YES___NO___ Are you Pro-Life personally, professionally and politically knowing that this statement will be taken to mean that your are personally, professionally and politically against all abortions, all euthanasia, all artificial formation of human life outside the womb either in single or multiple instances for the purpose of cloning or fertility treatment, all assisted suicide, all mercy killing and any and all foreseeable offenses against human life?
2. YES___NO___ Do assent to the truth that: At the moment of either natural or artificial conception, is there a living, unique and unrepeatable human being present in either the womb or in vitro (in the test tube or Petri dish)?
3. YES___NO___ Is it permissible to abort deformed or diseased babies?
4. YES___NO___ Is it permissible to directly and intentionally abort a baby to “save” the life of a mother despite the fact that directly killing a baby has never “saved” a mother? (See the principal of double effect for ectopic pregnancies and necrotic wombs, etc…)
5. YES___NO___ Is it permissible to abort or freeze so-called “extra” babies during fertility or experimental cloning treatments?
6 .YES___NO___ Is it okay to kill an unborn baby (embryonic American) for his or her stem-cells (by using, farming or taking)?
7. YES___NO___ Would you sponsor, co-sponsor, support and/or vote for any City Ordinance or law, bill, resolution, citation, etc, that would definitively protect all human life from conception to natural and unaided death?
8. YES___NO___ Would you sponsor, co-sponsor, support and/or vote for an Amendment to the Nebraska Constitution (as an official and/or as a citizen) that would definitively protect all human life from conception to natural and unaided death?
9. YES___NO___ Have you ever received money directly or indirectly, personally or for a political campaign, from any group or PAC that supports abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, mercy killings, gene therapy, illicit fertility enhancement, reproductive or therapeutic cloning, the sale of baby body parts or any other life-offending group?
10. YES___NO___ Will you work to force the closure of all abortion facilities, in Nebraska and throughout the United States?
11. YES___NO___ Will you work personally and politically to stop to end the trafficking of all baby parts obtained from the malfeasances of researchers and abortionists?
12. YES____ NO __ I will work to protect the rights of pro life advocates as they demonstrate peaceably and legally against all abortion providers, nurses, advocates, judges, regents and others who peddle death in Omaha and the surrounding areas.